Media Interview In Serbia
The Art of Flavour Blending
Value for Money and service
Comprehensive Range of Products
A Foundation on Basic Flavours Vanilla
A Flavour Above the Rest
Kosher Certified Products
Halal Certified Products
Kosher Aroma Speciality
All Time Great
VKC Pictorial Gallery
Loading of Goods for VK Australia
Vanilla cream flavour 1008
A light brown liquid with a faint reddish yellow tinge when aged after one month of compounding.
Specific gravity at 25 deg C : 1.060 - 1.062
• Ice-cream : 0.2% in ice-cream mix.
• Cake/Biscuit : 0.25% in cake batter/dough weight.
• Cream Filling : 0.2% in fat base.
• Dessert/Pudding : 0.2% of base.
• Toffee : 0.2% of base.
• Beverage : 0.1% in ready to drink.
This flavour consists of natural, nature-identical and artificial (Ethyl Vanillin) ingredients which are FEMA GRAS.
The main ingredients are Vanillin Oleoresin (natural), Vanillin, Delta and Gamma-Lactones and Diacetyl (nature-identical).
It is classified as nature-identical flavour for all countries.
Keep sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. This flavour improves with age, developing a well-rounded taste.
• 25kg HDPE plastic drum.
• 5kg plastic container packed in a carton of 4 x 5kg.
• 1kg plastic container packed in a carton of 6 x 1kg.
Creative eWorld Pte Ltd