Media Interview In Serbia
The Art of Flavour Blending
Value for Money and service
Comprehensive Range of Products
A Foundation on Basic Flavours Vanilla
A Flavour Above the Rest
Kosher Certified Products
Halal Certified Products
Kosher Aroma Speciality
All Time Great
VKC Pictorial Gallery
Loading of Goods for VK Australia
Vanilla extract flavour 100
A brown to dark brown colour liquid with a sweet aromatic resinous flavour typical of vanilla extract type flavour.
Specific gravity at 25 deg C : 1.060 - 1.065
• Ice-cream : 0.2% in ice-cream mix.
• Cookies / Cakes : 0.2- 0.3% of dough weight or cake batter.
• Chocolate / Toffees : 0.2% of base.
• Desserts : 0.2% of base.
• Beverage : 0.1% in ready to drink e.g. milk shakes, soyabean drink, coconut milk and hot chocolate.
The ingredients used are FEMA GRAS.
The main aroma compounds are Vanillin, Vanilla Oleoresin (natural), Maltol and Lactones with Propylene Glycol as solvent.
This flavour is classified as nature-identical flavour for all countries.
Keep sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. This flavour is stable for one year.
• 25kg HDPE plastic drum.
• 5kg plastic container packed in a carton of 4 x 5kg.
• 1kg plastic container packed in a carton of 6 x 1kg.
Creative eWorld Pte Ltd