Media Interview In Serbia
The Art of Flavour Blending
Value for Money and service
Comprehensive Range of Products
A Foundation on Basic Flavours Vanilla
A Flavour Above the Rest
Kosher Certified Products
Halal Certified Products
Kosher Aroma Speciality
All Time Great
VKC Pictorial Gallery
Loading of Goods for VK Australia
Vanilla sugar flavour e1018 (CANE SUGAR FREE)
A white crystalline powder with very slight dark specking because of the incorporation of natural vanilla oleoresin, the carrier being Dextrose Monohydrate. It imparts a fully creamy sweet vanilla flavour.
Bulk Density at 25C : 0.605 – 0.608
This favour is developed for consumers and institution usage where convenience and ease of dosage is required. This flavour can be used in terms of teaspoon measure in numerous products, base on dairy, flour, cereals, chocolate and dairy beverages.
Direction for use - either sprinkle or mix, for example in 10 applications below:-
1. Breakfast cereal with milk – 1 teaspoon.
2. Tea or coffee drink with or without milk – 1 teaspoon per cup.
3. Cocoa or chocolate milk drink – 1 teaspoon per cup.
4. Desserts, agar agar powder, gelatin powder, custard powder – 4 teaspoon per kg mix.
5. Ice-cream ready to eat – sprinkle 1 teaspoon per cup or bowl.
6. Ice-cream mix, before freezing – 4 teaspoon per kg.
7. Cake mix powder or cake batter – 5 teaspoon per kg of mix or batter.
8. Wafer biscuit, egg roll – 4 teaspoon per kg of batter.
9. Green bean or red bean soup – 1 teaspoon per bowl.
10. Egg and rice custard dessert – 2 eggs, 3 tablespoon cooked rice, 1 cup fresh milk, 2 teaspoon vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoon sugar, scramble and steam the mix for 15 minutes, serve 4 persons.
This flavour is compounded from natural vanilla oleoresin, natural vanillin, nature identical vanillin and artificial Ethyl Vanillin (for sweetness and strength) together with traces of lactones for smoothness and creaminess.
Because of Ethyl Vanillin (Artificial but is FEMA GRAS) the whole composition is deemed to be classified as artificial flavour for all countries. Why sacrifice natural or nature-identical status for artificial. The reason is simple - we give here in this composition the best of 3 worlds: natural for fullness, nature-identical for added strength and artificial for added sweetness! All in all, a VFM (value for money) product or in simple term more bang for your buck!
Keep seal in original packing, in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Stable for at least 2 years.
• 25kg high barrier bag packed in an outer carton.
• 12.5kg high barrier bag packed in an outer carton.
• 2kg plastic bag in a carton packed in an outer carton of 8 x 2kg.
• 0.25kg PET bottle x 8 in a carton packed in an outer carton of 8 x 2kg.
Creative eWorld Pte Ltd